Friday, December 31, 2010

As one window closes, another opens

Yes folks, I don't mean to boast, but I felt that this year has got to be one of the best I had so far!

I've had the chance to travel, meet new people, get closer to people I've already known.

Definitely in better mental health compared to last year. In terms of physical health, I guess this year has been my fittest year to date!

On the home front, I'll have to miss my sister for a few more months before visiting her in UK during summer 2011. My sister's absence meant that the nest is now pretty empty since I myself have moved out to live nearer to my workplace. But that has meant I would spend more of my weekends back at home to be with my parents.

Work has been good, in both places where I previously worked in KL and now in Shah Alam. I guess the career gods have been kind to me in giving me great colleagues and understanding bosses!

And I have my resolutions for next year!
1st would be maybe to lose 1-2kgs in fat, and toughen up at the gym. Lost about 10kgs this year and lost about 3 inches on my waist.

I resolve to visit Europe next year. Targetted countries are England, France, Italy at minimum!

I'd love to be closer to all the new friends I met this year. I've been exposed to many groups of ppl this year and I'd like to get to know them better!

Were there any downsides this year? Every year there are, but this year, it's all too trivial as I am going to look back at this year and remember all the great times and experiences I've had.
I'd like to thank every1 I've met this year as they all helped to make this a good year.

Lets hope for a better year in 2011!!

Here's to songs to party the last hour of 2010 away!
=)







Boodyboy, out!!

No comments: