Friday, December 17, 2010

2010 : Year in Numbers

Gonna try to do something like "TIME" magazine, where they give out facts by numbers. Lets see how it goes as I try to define my year with numbers.









365 - Number of days in this year





10 - Number of months I worked this year. Weight in Kilograms I've lost since last year.





7 - The number of pairs of footwear I've bought this year. The number of countries I visited.





8 - Holidays / Trips (min 1 night) I had this year.





RM 450.00 - My most expensive footwear this year: Vibram FiveFingers Treksport





RM 10.00 - My cheapest footwear: Blue Beach thongs from Bali.





> 25,000 km - Distance I drove this year





2 - Car accidents I got into this year: Thankfully I'm still safe and sound. Number of months I was unemployed. Cameras I bought this year. Runs I joined this year (Mizuno Wave & Malakoff)

45 - number of canned food about RM150 can buy!



13 - days left in this year. And not enuff time to spend it with the people I care about =)

Infinity - The amount of blessing / good luck I've received this year. Of course, there are times when I've been down, but this year has been good to me.


Boodyboy, out!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm curious on the 7 countries u visited this year, indonesia, cambodia, china, abu dhabi... And?

Anonymous said...

Its me, rachel. Tried posted wt my name but somehow my bb doesn't allow

Boodyboy said...

indon, thailand, cambodia, singapore, hong kong, macau & UAE