Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Resolutions

I guess most people will find that it is strange if I make my resolutions for the year now.
Well actually, I am finally writing it down as it has been on my mind since January.
So what do I aim to achieve this year?

1. Going back down to at least 70kgs. I recently weighed myself and I was back up to 74, from a low of 68. Gahhhh!! Going gym more often should be key, as there will be less travelling this year. One of my friends managed to get me a free 3 month membership at another gym near my current 1 in Subang. Will blog more about it in the future as I try to battle against the bulge

2. Joining at least 4 runs this year. Completing on 3 last year when I paid for 6 isnt ideal. I should try to break sub-hour for my 10km this year. CUrrently joined TDH's Mou Man Tai 3.0, Brooks 10km Run, Energizer Night Run 15.5km. Maybe looking at SHape / Mens Health Run as I have not joined that before. Also looking at the Nike Run and Penang Bridge Marathon.

3. Edit and post up pictures I took from July till end of last year. Too many pictures taken, especially during my 3 week Europe trip. Gotta start looking at it one by one over the weekends.

4. Move in by late April! Gosh this has been going on for a very long time. Shopped for a place to settle early last year. Finally signed my S&P in August and keys delivered end of January. Now, renovations have started after tonnes of shopping around for quotations, building materials and furnishing. Was told renovation will take about 6 weeks at least. Can't wait to start moving in!

And before I end this, I shall dedicate this song to a special person who insists that I have neglected her in my blog. I wanna keep her a secret can, ah? Good stuff cannot share ma....

Anyways, here is a song for you. Thanks for making last year more awesome than it could have been. XOXO

Boyce Avenue with Without You (cover from David Guetta)



Boodyboy, out!

No comments: