Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Working out, like a boss!



Over the past few year since I have joined the workforce, I have joined a couple of gyms to fight the bulge. Its not easy especially when we are stuck in an 9 to 5 office job that doesn't require to move a lot in the office. Its even more difficult to try and look like one of the 299 extras in the movie 300.

But right now I am going to this new gym in Subang Avenue (yes, the 1 beside Carrefour Subang) called Body Express. The location is pretty convenient for me as its right between my work place and home.



After being taken around the gym, I have to say the gym goers here all kinda know each other. This is something I like, where there is a community feeling in the gym, rather than the 'everybody minds their own business' type of gym. The trainers are also very friendly and they dont try to hard sell you some PT (personal training sessions). So thats a plus point for me.

The place is pretty well equipped with all your usual machines and free weights but with a few extras. They have some Kettlebells (which I have been trying to buy on the cheap in Malaysia, but very unsuccessful), horizontal bars (for chin ups, pull ups, knee to elbows and etc) and gymnastic rings as well. These extras are the very few items that I wanna buy if ever I plan to build my own home gym.

That being said, I have tried out a few of their classes and they are well, breath taking (literally)!
More about it soon as I hit the gym more often. Main aim is now to register for KL Towerthon this year and I hope this place can give me the extra help I need!


Boodyboy out!!!

No comments: