Monday, June 9, 2008

Strange dreamZzz....or is it nightmare?

A very good Monday to all of you. Hope its the beginning of a great week for all of us despite this Friday being the 13th day of the month.

Anyways, back to the title of my blog, i've had very strange dreams for the past 2 nights. On saturday night, i dreamt that i was out eating with my colleagues (i only remember 2 of them here, KNO and FE, strangely) at a coffeeshop. i went to order a "mun yee mee" dish from a hawker and then i waited for my food. Soon, all my colleagues finished their food 1 by 1. Wondering if the guy had forgotten my order, i went over to the stall and was surprised to find it closed. Scratching my head, i turned away and then the stall owner shows up and offers to fry the plate of noodles for me. I declined his offer and decided to look for other foods. I walked past a stall selling Wanton Noodles and i ordered it dry with roast pork. Just when i was about to settle back into my seat, I woke up. Damn! never got a chance to eat my roast pork.

It got me wondering why i had this dream. Maybve because during my cousin wedding ceremony, i didnt get to eat the roast pork that was served because it ran out very fast. Yes, that could be the reason. There was too many people and there wasn't enough roast pork to go around. By the time i got to it, there was nothing left. Well anyway, that sunday morning, or shall i say afternoon, we decided to have wanton noodle swith roast pork at my place after i told my mother about my dream. Haha! i'm sure that beats dreaming about eating it ;-p.

******************
Dream #1
The dream i had last night was also strange, in my 1st dream, i dreamt that somebody wanted to steal my laptop. i chased that "barger" down and got a hold of him. I dont remember how he/she looks like, hell, i cant even remember if its a male or female. But in this case let me assume he's a guy. This guy then turned around and stabbed be with a chopstick or ice-pick or something like that. He stabbed me twice, once in the gut and the 2nd time on my chest. Surprisingly, i did not die lah... i took that thing and stabbed him back, to which then he died. I then felt a bit of pain (maybe a rush of adrenaline keeping the pain away?) but then i staggered for help. Then i woke up from my dream in the middle of the night.

Dream #2
Then in my second dream, i dreamt i went to visit a friend's house. I dont remember who this friend is no face and name at all. But i went to her house to ask for some money (OMG, this is trange, me being so broke that i actually have to ask for money. I borrowed this friend money and so i decided to ask her to return it to me. She then laughed at me and mocked me. Then she said to me,"who ask you so stupid lend me in the 1st place?!?!?" then i told her that i borrowed her the cash in good faith and now she is not keeping up to her promise of repaying me. Her boufriend, which was standing beside me then laughed at me saying that i was stupid to believe people so easily. I was shocked at their behaviour. What happened next i dont knwo cause i woke up for a second time last night. Dammit!! The dreams are not helping me sleep better.

Dream #3
Then in my third dream, my cousin invited me and my sis over to his house. when we enetered into his super huge house, we followed him as he gave us a tour. Then after a while we lost sight of him. We kept onw alking round and round looking for him, and passing several rooms over and over again. then after walking for another half an hour, we finally found him on the second floor living room. Then he told us that since it was late, we should put up a night in his place. so he lud us to a room, with 2 huge super king sized beds. We then went back to the living room aain to chat with him while watching tv. ZAfter that we went to our room to sleep, just as i was about to sleep, i jumped out of the bed.

****************

My alarm clock rang, its was already 5.55am. Damn, i felt just as tired as before i slept. I snoozed it hoping to get a few more minutes of rest but it wasn't of much help already.

Now here i am, sitting, and wondering what the dreams meant. Does it spell bad times for me? or is it a sign that there are worse things happening to my personal life soon? Or am i feeling insecure? Any1 care to give me their feedback?

I just hope that i'll get better rest from tonight onwards.


Boodyboy, out!!!

No comments: