Tuesday, June 10, 2008

What a strange night

Sigh, just when i thought i could have a good night's sleep yesterday night, i didn't. I crashed at about 10pm so i can wake up for my Italy vs Holland match. That 4 hours was a good rest for me as i was damned tired. I caught the match which started at about 2.45am. Man, i was disappointed just like sunday when Roger Federer lost to Nadal in the French open final. This morning's match was just as disappointing because Italy lost 3-0. It wasn't a real thrashing, but the match was lost in the 1st half, when Italy wasn't just good enough. Maybe the Dutch are finally living up to their potential. Looking at the way they played last night, the could lose their nickname as the "best team in the world never to have won a title".

I went back to sleep at about 4.30. And just like the previous night i had this strange dream. This time around i was leaving my cousin's bungalow (same as the one last night) but this time around the bungalow was not as big like the 1 i dreamt yesterday, and the surroundings not as gloomy. this bungalow has a nice little garden in front of it and a small pond as well. In fact, it looks exactly like thier old house in Bangsar, come to think of it.

Ok, so i was leaving the place with my sis and mum when just as they stepped out of the front gate, i noticed 2 pairs of heels at the front of their door. THen 2 chinese girls (1 was slightly tanned; like those mixed chinese malay girls) came out of the house as well. They were both chatting and then one of them mentioned that they cant find their heels. So i walked up to them and pointed out where their heels were. They then thanked me and we walked out of the house. I don't know why but i was attracted to the girl of mixed parentage. And just as we were about to say goodbye, i asked her for her name. She said before she gave me her name she would like to inform me that she's not into a relationship because she's going overseas to further her studies. So i told her, whats wrong with being just friends? Not every guy who wants to be friends with a girl want to tackle her, i said (Which at this point wasn't true cause i was attracted to her).

And so we introduced each other (and of course being forgetful me, i almost immediately forgot her name, even in my dream!!). So i was stuck in an awkward situation, trying to frantically remember her name, while talking to her. Then both of them said they were busy and needed to leave. So the girl wrote her number on a piece of paper and asked me to call her. She asked if i was free on a weekend for dinner. so i said yes, and she said, just the two of us. And i said, sure, thats a great idea. Then i kept that piece of paper in my car and i drove back.

Thats when i woke up. Now here's the strange part: in my dream, i was already in a relationship. And yet although it was just an attraction to this girl, i still said yes to having dinner with her alone. And in that dream, i knew i had a date with my girlfriend on weekend, which i planned to cancel just to have dinner with this girls. And the strangest thing is that while all of this was going on, i can see my self from a 3rd person's perspective, and thinking to myself. What the hell was i thinking?!?!?

Well, now it got me thinking, maybe it doesnt mean a thing, but my dreams are strange. And i hardly dream, but for the past 3 nights i've been dreaming now. Gosh, i wished to have those dreamless nights again...


Boodyboy, out!!!

No comments: