Wednesday, July 2, 2008

lack of discipline...again

Yeah, my bad.Its been 3 weeks since my last post and i'm guilty for not updating it when i was free.
Been working in this new company lately and i'm glad to say i'm getting busier. But the only downside is that i take more time to do what my other colleagues do. I might take 4 to 5 times longer to do the same thing. well, i just hope to pick things up at a faster rate as i go on.

well, these past few weeks has seen very big events in our political scene. I read the papers and online news and blogs with my tongue wagging. the stuff you read here would make a very good soap opera. yes, its heating up so fast we are bound to reach boiling point before September 16th, the day Anwar believes there will be a change in government.

Sorry, but its gonna be a short 1 this time aroudn but i promise my next post will not be 3 weeks from today...

Boodyboy, out!!!

No comments: