Tuesday, December 16, 2008

10 things I hate about you

Well, its been an interesting week since my birthday. Sorry as i didnt continue to update on my China Trip as there are lots more of entries to go but i'm too lazy to update them. But as i was thinking of the movies I liked to watch, this movie came to my mind. And the thing i liked about the movie was the poem in the movie, aptly titled, 10 things i hate about you.

So now here is my version of it (but i'd like to thank the scriptwriters who came up with this nice poem). however, its not so different as i feel that the words used are actually quite reflective of what words I can only conjure up. Yes, sorry, if i'm not creative enough (well at least not in poetry).

10 Things I Hate About You

I hate the the time it takes you to put on your make-up,
and the time it takes to blow your hair,

I hate the way you drive your car,
I hate the way you stare,

I hate your big dangly ear rings,
and the way you always dress,

I hate you so much because you make me cry,
it makes me cry wanting a recess,

I hate the way you are always right,
and i hate it when you lie,

i hate it when you make me laugh,
and even more when you make me cry,

I hate it when I'm alone,
and you're not by my side,

But mostly, I hate the way I dont hate you,
Not even close,
not even a little bit,
Not at all.

Boodyboy, out!!!
(but not down ;-p)

No comments: