Monday, January 12, 2009

New Year, New Rant

I was beginning to think that i have to stop blogging because my mind has stopped wandering for the past few weeks. Yeah i think that age has finally caught up with my brain.
My mind doesn't seem to think and think and think anymore when i'm not doing anything. now my mind is also blank when i stare into space.

Gosh, the thought of that is really scary. How can my mind stop wandering?!?! Dont be lazy Boodybrain!!

Anyways, since there's nothing much that i really have to get off my chest, i guess i'll just do a little thing i like to call, :"things i did over the past few days". Well first of all, after getting my spanking new Casio WK1800 keyboard, i had my first music lesson on wednesday night. How far did i progress? WELL,I HAVE NOT PLAYED THE PIANO YET, as i'll be learning the theory part 1st (sorry for the accidental caps).learning to read and understand music notes is like learning a new language! Not easy, but i'm definitely determined to learn. At the end of the day, these are the few songs i really want to learn how to play on my keyboard: Baby I love your ways (by Mig Ayesa); Can't take my eyes off you; Sunday morning (maroon 5); Wei Yi & Kiss goodbye (Wang lee hom); and Jay CHou's An Jing, and oh yeah, maybe Atilia's Selalau Denganmu. Well at least these are the songs at the top of my head that i would reall love to play. Now all i need would be a really good and hopefully beautiful vocalist to sing as i play, hehehe =).

Yeah, i know i've been slacking off when it comes to updating this blog (no its not a chore), but yeah i think that is generally how my life has been, just coasting thru life over the past few weeks. Not that i've been having it easy, but i felt like the few weeks have just gone by in a flash.

Well, 2008 is gone. it has brought me many tears and joy (also tears of joy). But yeah i'm glad this year happened. It was a great year for me, and although there were some very tough times, i'm gonna remember every good moment and learn from every bad time i encountered. Inf act,i think this could be the most interesting year i had so far in my life, full of drama!The good thing is, i've made more friends than i've lost (if any at all). Oh and also, i managed to hit one of my KPIs set by IS, EC and JJJ in December 2007. Well it can be found in my multiply blog (the link is on the lef tof this blog)> yes, i hit thatKPI and i look forward to manybetter days ahead. Life is full of uncertainties but I know that i will have to make the most of situations and not take things for granted. If i want things to happen, i have to work hard for it myself.

With That being said; what is my resolution for year 2009 then?
Well the first thing that comes to my mind is to be Less Gabra (or not to be so kanchiong or rush into things head on).
Maybe secondly to lose 3kg frommy existing current weight. (i did lose weight last year, but the thing was i gained weight before losing it, LOL).
And thirdly, learn to play some tunes with the keyboard, thus ensuring it does not turn into a white elephant in my house!

Well, i guess thats my thoughts for today, I'd like to know what your resolutions are if any. Well, that is if there are still people reading this anyway...


Boodyboy, out!!!

1 comment:

2-ton said...

I saw this on a google alert. If you want to get the sheet music for Baby I Love Your Way, google it as authored by Peter Frampton. He is the writer, although MiG's version is the most recent, and IMO, the best! And stop by MiG's Official Site to check out some of his originals!