Monday, February 16, 2009

25 random stuff about Boodyboy

Rules:

Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose up to 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you.

If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.(To do this, go to “notes” under tabs on your profile page, paste these instructions in the body of the note, type your 25 random things, tag 25 people (in the right hand corner of the app) then click publish.)

This would be difficult. I'm not sure if i can find 25 random things to say about myself... Well here goes:

1. I used to sleep on my left side only. Then pimples started growing on 1 side of my face. So now, i've learnt to sleep on both sides.

2. There are times when i'm so tired i sleep on 1 side the whole night long and when i wake up, the hand which i've been sleeping on (usually left ;-p) is so numb and deprived of blood flow that i can swing my arm around like a bolster!!

3. Once in a long while, i drool when i sleep (god knows who i must be dreaming of ;-p)

4. I'm a big fan of football, but yet i'm not really good at it. On the other hand, I'm not that big of a badminton fan but I play better than average.

5. When i go into the washroom, i usually head for the urinal somehwere in the middle, and preferably doesn't have piss all under and around the urinal (bad aiming!!)

6. I hate people who don't press the flush button after urinating in the urinal, esp those that doesn't have the infra-red detector. Idiots!!!

7. People can tell that i'm sad or about to cry. And they are right. its written all over my face. No wonder i suck at poker...

8. I still wear pyjamas when i go to sleep. Well it used to be everyday, now well, still more often than not lah...

9. I've only had 1 girlfriend so far, but I ain't complaining. It took me 24 years to find her and in the end, I realised I didn't have to find her. She was there all along.

10. I was destined to meet her cause i gave up other higher paying job offers (with maybe better prospects LOL!!) to work in this company where she works as well.

11. I left my previous job for money first, and the challenges second. It's unfortunate since i really loved my old job. I left because of necessity, not because i wanted to. Thank god the people in my new company are just as fun :-)

12. I majored in Business Law and Economics, and my first job was to write wills and distribute deceased people's assets (called estate administration. And I was the "Executor") and now my second job is market research for FMCG. Not really related, as some people may say, but i like to diversify. Oh did I also mention I already finished my Certificate in Financial Planning (CFP) when in my 1st year of work? Well, i'm not in that industry now either!!!

13. I used to pass notes, write on Post-its, send email, sms to her (in No. 9) eventhough she was within earshot! ;-p Wait, we even had lots of the non-verbal signals to signify certain things... I still do the "Pop" sound with my lower lip ;-p

14. Our first "song" together I can say, would be Atilia's Selalu Denganmu, followed by Colbie Callait's Bubbly. We have since, had many other songs but I will always remember these 2. In fact, the most recent song that evokes strong emotions is Ady's Izinkanlah.

15. I drive a relatively brand new white Myvi, which I never wanted in the first place. People ask me if I pay for the car installments. The answer is no. It was a poor substitute. i wanted to buy a house on my own. All i got was a free car :-(.

16. The above statement may make me seem like a spoilt kid, but I wanted to buy the apartment for rental purposes. Now i have a depreciating asset which will not generate any income for me (unless i convert it into a taxi). And i do not plan to convert it into a taxi. Yes, i'm a financial planner...

17. I'm a big Manchester United fan, but my 1st MU jersey with name on it has Rooney printed on the back... I currently have 5 MU jerseys (6 cause of of them is reversible) and 1 MU T-shirt (courtesy of Cindy:-)

18. I won't say when I lost my virginity (if it is even lost ;-p) but i can tell you when i had my 1st kiss. When i was 24 years old. Location: KL Sentral car park (I know, i know, not romantic). I'm not those ppl who likes to get intimate in public parks!!! it was an unintentional one at that! I think i was conned into it ;-p!!

19. My 1st best friend (not that i have had a 2nd best friend) is currently working in Hong Kong for one of the biggest investment banks in the world! I'm extremely proud of him yet envious at the same time.

20. Yet i can brag to him that i have represented my school team in football, not him. I have 2 caps to show for. Although I have to admit he was a better player than me (at that time) he got passed over while i was selected. The only reason why i was selected was because i was one of the few who could kick with my left foot (thanks to worshipping Ryan Giggs).

21. I miss every1 that used to work in my old company and the times we used to have together. The genting trip, the many breakfasts, lunches and dinners we had together. Watching "Transformers" together and other movies (Transformers 2 will be out soon. We should plan to meet and catch the movie together just for old times' sake). Going to Pangkor about slightly more than a year ago. It was like a honeymoon with lots of friends!!

21. I'm always organising gatehring and holidays for me and my friends. It's tiring and frustrating, but when it happens and every1 has a great time, I really happy. Although I'm usually more reserved with a huge crowd (eventhough we are all friends), i just enjoy sitting there and absorbing all that camaderie :-)

22. Both my hands can hardly touch each other if i were to try and stretch them from the back. Neither can i touch my toes (althoug going for Pilates and Hatha Yoga has made it less painful to stretch towards them).

23. I love golf. But its expensive to play. I wished I could play full time like a pro. I'm certain i can be quite a decent player if only i started when i was younger. I beleive i have the talent to make it in this sport ;-p

24. I love my new bed. it cost me a bomb, but everynight since i bought it, i can fall asleep easier. But the problem is that I sleep alone... :-( Having some1 to share this wonderful bed would have been perfect ;-p

25. I feel easier to talk with my female friends than my male friends. Guy talk just doesn't quite suit me. yes, i'm all about the emo-ness and little pettiness ;-p And yes, I'm sensitive. I cried watching Bolt, Ice Age, Madagascar and many other films...

***********************************

Wow, i cant believe i managed to do it. I know that when tomoro comes and i re-read this post, there will be things i wished i had put it. But at the moment, this is all i can think of.

boodyboy, out!!!

No comments: