Monday, June 15, 2009

Outage

Gosh, its been a long time to be away from blogs.

Another one of those bloggers block that I've been suffering. Sometimes when I'm inspired to write, I'm stuffed silly with work. But now that I'm sitting pretty in front of the computer, topics are not popping in my head.

Well, first things first, sorry if I have not completed the 2nd part of my travelogue. I'm still missing a couple of pics that is with my travel partner at that time. Once I get them, i'll promise to put up the 2nd part really soon.

On to the topic of the day. The air conditioning in my office has been down for over a week now.
Its so stuffy I can barely think or concentrate on my work. Most of the time I'm literally feeling really hot and begin to sweat. And that ain't good. My face would get the oily glaze on it, which is not good.

There to keep cool in the office, my colleagues (yours truly included) actually went looting for stand fans or table fans in our office. When someone who actually own a fan does not turn up for work, we will "borrow" his fan and set it up so we can use it. Times are so bad that we have to loot some of our bosses' fans which are kept in their room. And on the other hand, if we arrive late for work, "our" (actually not ours, its was for us to use the day before ;-p) fan would be "stolen". Vicious cycle indeed.

With the heat and humidity, tight deadlines and tougher times outside work life, sometimes the pressure to break down is huge. There were times over the past 2 to 3 weeks, that sometimes i feel that almost everything is against me. From computer breakdowns, to weather disruptions, to lack of plans after work; I almost felt like i'm definitely in for some shitty times. But i guess thats what happens when ur in a deep hole. You feel like giving up, and just to sit and wait for help, if any, to arrive.

Times are tough for many ppl, not just me. The way we go through them though, is what makes us special. Some give up, some try their best but still fail, some survive after fighting for their lives, and finally some come out of it without a scratch.

If you come out of this bad times alive, it helps build character, and thats where experience and wisdom comes from.

Whats the point of this post? Absolutely nothing to it. Maybe there is, but I can't seem to see it now anyway. Anyways, I hope to post up a few more things here by this week.

Boodyboy, out!

No comments: