Thursday, July 23, 2009

Days like these...

Makes a person wonder a lot.

Got into an accident the other day, well it was Tuesday. Since then I was so busy, that I didnt even have time to sent my poor Myvi for repairs. Thank goodness the damage is only the exterior, so i can still safely drive it around. Was so busy that sometimes I didn't have time to catch a breath. And what's even worse is that sometimes people around you just don't know how busy you've been and they think you are just plain lazy.

I finally have sometime to breathe today. I'll send my car for repairs tomorrow morning. And looks like I'll be without a car for a few weeks then.

Random thoughts that came to my mind when i was driving back today.

- Why did MACC investigate the misappropriation of funds (which is like thousands of ringgit only) among Selangor Exco members but did not investigate the Balkis Fund or even the case where a senior politician was quoted to have owned a house worth RM24 million when his salary wouldn't have allowed him to own such an extravagant property?

- During the Man Utd match, well both of them, I dont understand how some of the suppoerters can heckle Malaysian players everytime they made a mistake, then the next minute, when Malaysian team executes a good move, the very same people will chant and sings Malaysia praises. 1 minute is " Oi! Balik Kampung lah! Tukar pemain!!", the next moment, "Malaysia Boleh!!" WTF??!!? If you got nothing better to say then don't say it lah. Its already hard enough for them to play in front of such a huge crowd against a big team. The least they need is the home supporters turning against them.

- Sometimes when something happens to some1 or they need help, you show concern or help them or just stand by them because you are close to them. But when the something happens to you, do not automatically assume people will treat you the same way you treat them. If you do, then you are seriously going to disappoint yourself. And not only that, that may get you into trouble with your friends or family because you did not manage your own expectations. Not all people react or behave the same way as we do. Every1 has their own way of helping or showing concern (or the lack of it! esp. when u have inrealistic assumptions) towards others. If you don't like it, what can you do? Tell the person off ah? How many people here are actually appreciate or like it when you try to tell them what to do? Humans are defensive in nature, so just let it be.

- Thinking of what i really should do with my life at this point in time. It seems like i've been living it aimlessly once again. What should I do with my money? Buy property, shares or learn to invest in other things? Move out? My friends? Too many or too little? Or not enough quality friends? My job, am I happy where I am at the moment?

Sigh... just very tiring to think of so many things.



Boodyboy, out!!

P.S. Just FYI, after collecting my police report in Shah Alam, i decided to drive past th very same spot where i got into an accident that day. Wrong move. That place was very jammed. Then when i slowly jammed to the same traffic light, I noticed that an accident had occured there. It seemed that a car had ran over a motorcyclist at that very same traffic light. The car hit the road divider and was badly damaged. I could see blood all over the road. Not a pretty sight. Its just weird that the accident happened around the same time mine occured, at the same spot. Should I count myself lucky that mine was just a minor fender bender? On the positive side, yes.

Drive safely guys and girls!

No comments: