Monday, November 15, 2010

Vibram Five Fingers!



I know... weird looking footwear right?

How can it be called fingers when it's meant for your feet?

Hehehe. Well this is like the latest trend in athletic footwear. It seems there are now lots of reasearch into the benefits of working out barefoot. But bacuse the ground maybe filled with dirt, bacteira and stuff that can injure you (i.e. glass, nails and etc) this is as close to barefoot exercise as you can get.

The brand of this footwear is called Vibram Five Fingers and they have many models. All of them look almost the same with minor differences for different activities.

I currently love the Five Fingers KSO Treksport, which is slightly different from the one seen above due to its thicker base. I'd love to go on a holiday just wearing these, and feel the texture of the grounds i walk upon! =)

I foresee that this is a trend thats catching in Malaysia as I've spotted them in gyms and more recently in the Mizuno Wave run last month.

Now if only we can find them in Malaysia. Even the stores in Singapore doesnt carry the full range of their product line-up. Damn, now I'm sold on these!

If any1 knows where to find them in Malaysia, do tell me.



Boodyboy, out!!!

No comments: