Friday, August 1, 2008

Movie review: The X Files: I want to believe

Caught this movie last week. My advice is, worst RM40 i ever spent on a movie (2 premier class tickets mar...) this year. The writers must have lost their plot. Storyline is pretty bad (don't wanna spoil it for those who have not caught it.) But my advice is don't even watch it. You will definitely come out cursing because our expectations of this movie is pretty high. Even for a standalone movie, it sucks big time. Ye si know there are still people whoa re stubborn, they want to see how bad this film is. Be my guest... I think the title is quite suitable for this movie. I (as a fan, really) want to believe (that this movie is great). But it's not. Its like they are trying to squeeze the remaining milk out of this old cash cow.

My rating 2/10.

No comments: