Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Who wants to have a free meal at either a Japanese Restaurant or International restaurant with me?

Hi all,

I've been lucky enough to have managed to win a RM150 voucher for food at either a Japanese restaurant or an International restaurant at a International hotel in KL.

Now I wont reveal where it is, but I will say that in the event the bill is over the RM150 amount, we shall split the amount OK? I'm a poor working class citizen lah... If i could afford I would belanaja makan, hehehe.

While I'm not a very big fan of Japanese food, I won't mind trying it at this place.

So now, all I'm looking for is a person who would like to have a meal with me. While I doubt I will get many responses from this blog post, I do hope that I get lots more favourable responses, hahaha!!

Now, any1 who would like to have a meal with me should just reply to this post. Of course, being a sexist and chauvinist, I'm only opening this to all females only. Now I realise I might not the be the hottest catch in town, but I am only looking for some good food and good times to be spent with a friend. Of course, dinner will be with me and the chosen friend.

Yes, it sounds like a very desperate way of meeting girls, but after thinking for sometime, I jsut thought I might try something different for once and see what will happen. This may or may not work at all, but hey, who cares? I amy even sound like I'm a MCP, but let give this a try, eh.

Anyways, reply away girls!! (If any...)


Boodyboy, out!!

4 comments:

Hanoyosei said...

So sad...one whole day still no response. fine...i will go with you....

Boodyboy said...

hahah yeah true.
But doesnt really bother me since I know i dont really have many readers anyway...

plus even if i do have readers, most of them aren't really participative.
Heheheh...

And Hanoyosei, you are...?

Unknown said...

i already said i wanna go!

ReagaN said...

hey...i dont mind wearing a bra to have dinner with u... does it count?
kekeke