Wednesday, September 2, 2009

I have something new

When I was just about to graduate from university, one of the things i've always wanted to do is to ensure I can help people with what I have learnt.

And this was when i was studying for my Financial Planning course.

After 2 years of working, I've realised I have done much to work towards that goal.

Hence, last week, I started a new blog. Its called "My money, your money, our money". Here I will try to put up as many easy to understand topics about financial planning, how to go about saving or doing investments. Just the really simple and basic stuff. now from time to time I might put some economic or business or political news which may have an impact on our economy as a whole.

I should be posting something up by this weekend. Hehehe

But most of all, I hope this site is where people will get interested in starting to save and invest for their own future.And yes, I welcome email enquiries and stuff as well.

Do visit http://my-financialplanner.blogspot.com/ from time to time :-)



Boodyboy, out!!!

No comments: