Wednesday, September 2, 2009

I'm sorry

I'm sorry

I'm sorry I made you smile
I'm sorry I made you cry

I'm sorry from time to time,
I try to blow your mind

I'm sorry for the times I stood by you,
I'm sorry for giving you strength, faith and courage,

I'm sorry for planning all our trips,
and the pictures you posted made you hip

I'm sorry for looking so far into the future,
I'm sorry I misled myself

I'm sorry you never showed me in your pictures,
and neither in your status

I'm sorry I'm not good looking, rich or atheletic,
I'm sorry you are embarassed of me,

I'm sorry you found it difficult to tell me the truth,
but its worse when its all for the world to see

I'm sorry I was there for you all the time,
I'm sorry I was just a float

I'm sorry you moved on to some1 else,
and all the while I thought of something else

I'm sorry I worried the whole weekend for you,
I'm sorry to disturb your wonderful trip

I'm sorry all I got from you
was a call from you to say you are sorry.

4 comments:

Melody Ng said...

JASONNNNNN!!

I hope you're gonna be okay :) Takes time, chill out yeah :)

Unknown said...

You know that I'll ALWAYS be there for you... even though we rarely talk [hugs] Take care~!

΅•º čħĸ åĸä ®ēåģăŇ© º•΅ ™ said...

my boody... what happened ar? whats wit the depressing post ?

§oŁЇtǺ®ÿ ®o§ě said...

Sadness indeed