Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Perdik Falls, Selangor

Its been slightly more than 2 weeks since my last post and I wish to apologise to my dear loyal readers (if any :-p) for making you guys wait anxiously.

Well, its been a roller coaster of a past few weeks for me. Sometimes I have the time to blog, but i just run out of things to say. Other times, when i feel like blogging, i either dont have the time or I just prefer to keep those thoughts to myself. After all, not everything I put up here makes nice reading for people.

OK, back to today's post. Perdik Falls. Where is this place? Its located around the mountainous region of Hulu Langat. its one of the lesser known falls and harder to locate. Even with the GPS co-ordinates which I found online, the navigation system repeatedly tried to lead me to use a different route, the Ampang route rather than the straight-forward, Hulu Langat way. Moredetails about the falls can be found in this website. Please do note that while I encourage people to visit the falls, please keep the environment clean. Do not leave your rubbish everywhere in the forest reserve. Meanwhile, enjoy some pictures we took on that trip.























Interested to go? Remember to keep the place clean!
Its about 30-40 mins trek with a slight uphill trek just before the waterfall. You can hear the sounds of the waterfall and river along the trail.
SOrry about the pictures as they are disorganised. They are in reverse chronological order, but i hope you wont mind :-p
As for the GPS co-ordinates, this is the 1 I have using my own GPS machine (Nokia E52)
PArking at the start of the trail : N 03.12.415; E101.50.072
The waterfall itself: N 03.12. 747; E 101.49.561
Boodyboy, out!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OOH, really secluded area huh? Yee Hooi looks different with that hairstyle too... lolx...

when's the next trip? I wanna go (i think). lolx.

Anonymous said...

That Anonymous is me, Sabrina...

Boodyboy said...

i was just about to ask who ms anonymous is...

its semi secluded lah. took us about half an hour to reach the fall. Hard to get lost as there is a proper trail and we were walking along the stream all the time.