Thursday, October 8, 2009

Moocake Festival Photo Shooting @ Semenyih Dam

Went on a shoot last sunday night. Almost didnt workout as I didnt have any1 to go with me. Plus its about 40 mins ride from my place into pitch darkness. Thank goodness Eyang and my sister decided to tag along!

The pictures below are pretty much what we got for a 2.5 hour photo outing.



This is what we came for. Unfortunately the moon was blocked by the clouds that night. Still bright pictures as we used about 30 seconds shutter speed.



Can you imagine a better picture if the full moon was out that night? The water will be bathed with the moonlight!!


The left picture is just a picture of the cars passing by my car at night. Can see the reflection on the roof of my car! On the right, its some random light drawing i did after I accidentally pressed the shutter button when i had set it to 15 seconds... Was surprised the result turned out to be so artsy fartsy, LOL!
These are actually my fave pics of the night.Long shutter speed with the cars just driving past the emergency triangle. Its actually pitch dark that night! Woots!!



Thats my name. The right picture has the reflection of the writing on the roof of my car. We had 3 cameras and 2 tripods. Figure it out!


Names of the 2 accomplices that went with me. Kristine and Eyang



Doing the "GHOST" picture. Not as romantic shooting this as the Patrick Swayze version. In the left picture, a car drove past while we were in the middle of the shooting while Eyang was busy looking at his pictures in the next pic



Now you know how they make those ghost pictures you regularly receive from your forwarded emails ;-p



More "ghostly effects". The fun part after shooting the dam. =)
Different focus point of the same view. Taken From lookout point


The view of the KL Skyline from Lookout Point



Fellow Kakis trying to capture the KL skyline at Lookout Point

I Feel like going back there again the next time the full moon comes back on a cloudless night. Its sure gonna be magical pictures. If you wanna join me on the next photo outing, drop me a msg.
Boodyboy, out!!

No comments: