Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Movie Review: Time Traveller's Wife



Thanks to a very very old friend whom I have not met for a very long time, I got 2 tickets to watch this highly acclaimed movie. After seeing the trailer, i was eagerly anticipating the release of this movie. I couldnt believe my luck when SM told me I could have her tickets to the premier of this movie. SM, if you can read this, thanks a lot! I loved the movie, and I owe you dinner for the great favour! :-D

The movie is based on the best selling novel by American author Audrey Niffenegger. It is a love story about a man with a genetic disorder that causes him to time travel unpredictably, and about his wife, an artist, who has to cope with his frequent absences and dangerous experiences.

The movie is starred by Eric Bana, the Time Traveller and Rachel McAdams who is wonderful as the lover of the Time Traveller.




A damn good looking couple if you ask me. Fans of Eric Bana would be very happy as they would get their money's worth of Eric without clothes. Lots of times. Why? Because when the travels thru time, he cannot bring his clothing along with him ;-p

As for Rachel McAdams, she portrays Clare, the love of his life in the movie, very well. And did I mention she looks great as well?

Wonderful movie with a great storyline, I'd rate it 7 out of 10 :-)

Catch the trailer of the movie below, and if you like it, catch it in the cinemas when it opens!





Boodyboy, out!!!

No comments: