Sunday, May 2, 2010

I feel like writing fiction

Yes, a short story or a novel.

A great idea struck me when I was in the shower earlier. And I was thinking, wondering if i could develop enough characters and storyline for this angle I had. I even thought about the ending and how i should end the story assuming i attempt to write this piece of fiction.

Time constraint is the 1st thing on my mind as I'm afraid that I could not commit so much time towards it. I may not even have enough literary juice in me to keep it going.


****

To keep it short: the story will revovle around a young man, A, who makes friend with an elderly person in the steam room at his nearby clubhouse.

Through the weeks, they get to know each other better, and A begins to wonder why the elderly person leads such a sad life. He wonders why this seemingly simple and friendly man doesn't lead a happy life.

He begins to unravel the background of this person little by little. Taking an interest and becoming such close friends with him makes it easier. He hopes that he would be able to help the old man if he can find out exactly what has happened in the past.

However, would A's morals be compromised once he has such a close bond with him after learning the awful truth?

*****

Sounds interesting ah?



Boodyboy, out!!

No comments: