Sunday, May 2, 2010

My sister says...

...I'm like the gay best friend a girl could have.

I feel so offended. I don't want to be the gay best friend.

Well, maybe I should be happy that ppl actually think of me as a good friend, good enough to tell me about their troubles and stories in life.

But what if I want more than that? Wouldn't it be difficult once I'm casted as the "gay best friend"? After all, women have the ability to be able to distinguish between "friends" and "more than friends" while men just lump that all together.

Oh well, I guess at the moment I should be happy people think of me as some1 they can rely on.
Why shouldn't I be happy? I love to have friends. and what is even better if I know I can be counted upon to help them with whatever it is they want. I've said this once before: I'm in the business of making people happy, and I very well enjoy doing it! =)

*This is such a self-absorbed post. The number of "I"s used here is crazy for a post of this length*


****************

Oh, earlier when i was driving back home from dinner, we were listening to some mp3s in the car when songs from a singer, CC was being played. My sister asked, so do the songs played actually reminds you of the times before?

I must say that CC's debut album was exceptional. Listening to it again now, the songs are still great, but i think the impact isn so great now. Maybe because i have other favourite songs now.

I told my sister, songs that are our favourites usually is a song that we can relate to. It has something we have attached ourselves to. Listening to her song, sure it does gives me mories, but there isn't any reason for me to be emo about it. Its undeniable that sometimes you cannot just erase memories, especially with things that may occur in our everyday lives. I'll just listen to the songs as it is, with or without memories. But maybe today, this song would mean less to me than it used to. It doesn't mean the song is worse than when i listened to it last time.


Boodyboy, out!!

No comments: