Tuesday, August 10, 2010

List: Wedding Song's I'd Like to Have


This was one of the topics that I had on the long journey back from Triang to KL; with FO and MN.

We cracked our heads trying to think of the most romantic songs to be played at each of our weddings (Not easy considering it was past midnight after a long day). The first song that popped into my head was Etta james' At Last, but of course that song has been overused countless time.

Well after giving it a little more thought, here is my list (in no particular order);though I'm pretty sure i cant remember a few that i really like) :-



From this moment
At Last
I finally found some1
Always be my baby
Baby I love your way
My valentine
Have I told you lately
Close to you
Cant smile without you
Fallen
Can’t help falling in love
Can’t take my eyes off you
My girl
Unforgettable
Nothing’s gonna change my love for you
Kau Ilhamku
She
Wonderful Tonight
Everytime I close my eyes
Never Alone
Especially for you
You’re still the one
Wei Yi
***Edit***
Added :
L O V E
Everything I Do
Selalu Denganmu
I'll Be
Especially for You
Dream a Little Dream
Yue Liang Tai Biao We Do Xin
Unforgettable
Nothing's gonna change my love for you
I love you - David Tao
You and Me - olivia
I honestly love you
Everyday I love you
Love you lately
You are my sunshine (after the rain)
I do (Cherish you)
Thank God I found you
I Just cant stop loving you
The girl is Mine
My Endless Love
I could not ask for more
This I promise you
You are the song of my heart - lee hom
Tonight I celebrate my love
Something Stupid
Only You
Yi Shou Jian Dan de ge

I didn't put up the singer's name cause most of the songs here have been covered over and over again by other artistes. Some original versions are nice while I like the recycled versions for others.

What other songs do you have in mind?



Boodyboy, out!!

5 comments:

flora said...

I love you by celine..LOL..first thing dat poped today..will keep u posted wen i find THE SONG..hehe

Unknown said...

1) At the beginning - Donna Lewis & Richard Marx

2) Endless love

3) I don't wanna miss a thing - Aerosmith

4) If I ain't got you - Alicia keys

5) Sugar Sugar - Archies

6) Fire - Babyface & Desiree

7) My heart will go on - Celine

8) I Do, Cherish You - 98 degrees

9) Jin Tian Ni Yao Jia Gei Wo - David Tao & Jolin Tsai

10) Ling Yi Ge Tian Tang - Lee Hom & Jane Zhang

LOL....

Boodyboy said...

hahah feel free to post more up when u can think of any song. can be used as a good reference next time anyway.

its a useful list for sure

Sherrie said...

Edwin McCain - I'll Be
Michael Buble - Everything and Haven't Met You Yet
Diana Krall and Natalie Cole - Better than Anything

Sherrie said...

Newsong feat Natalie Grant - When God Made You
Jack Johnson - Angel
Joshua Radin - I'd Rather Be With You