Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Movie Review - Takers



Got the invite to watch the Preview of Takers.

Takers is a movie about a group of very well drilled thieves who has managed to pull off the perfect heist everytime. But their latest heist, is anything but smooth.

It stars Matt Dillon, Paul Walker, rapper T.I., Hayden Christensen and also woman beater, Chris Brown. My friend was kinda still having some form of hatred towards Chris Brown. She had hoped that Chris Brown's character dies a horrible death in this movie, LOL!!
I wont reveal what happened, so you can still go and catch this film.

The movie was paced fairly well, didnt bore me at all. But then, the movie didnt really blow me away. You kinda know the twist and turns in the movie lah if u've watched numerous robbery movies.

Worth a watch!

My rating: 7/10


Boodyboy, out!!!

No comments: