Saturday, October 16, 2010

Movie Review - Wall Street : Money Never Sleeps



Finally caught this movie last weekend (it's been a tough time trying to find a friend interested enough to watch this film).

I have not caught the earlier Wall Street movie, which opened about 20 years ago. This movie is a continuation of Gordon Gekko's (Michael Douglas) life after coming out of prison. SHia LeBeouf plays his future con-in-law in this movie.

No spoilers here, but I really enjoyed watching scenes of grown men arguing in a meeting room over banking policies! That was so intense!!! (yes, i'm kinda finance-geeky when watching this movie). It kinda reminds of the kind of banking career I wanted to be in when I graduated many years ago. Oh well, life has brought me to other horizons...

Overall, I really liked the movie and I wouldn't catching it again for a second time. Would have loved to catch this movie with my friend in Hong Kong, as he is in the Banking industry over there.

My rating : 7.5 /10


Boodyboy, out!!!

No comments: