Friday, January 21, 2011

Christmas 2010 : Project 6" Rainbow, Good Samaritan Home

This is a delayed post by about a month, partly because I'm lazy and secondly I was buzy.
Anyways, Last year's Christmas was a breath of fresh air for me.
Decided to fulfill a Kid's Shelter Xmas wishes; as organised by a friend, M.
M posted this Project 6" Rainbow and asked her fellow friends to chip in or help out. And somehow the spiriit of Xmas led me and several of her friends to do just that.


It started with us bringing KFC lunch as well as all their gifts and necessities in a convoy to Klang.


Seeing the kids having KFC for lunch makes me feel very appreciative of what I have and what I can afford for myself. Thinking back of my childhood, I guess mine wasn't too bad after all.


The home had reared pets to instill the loving and nurturing habit among the kids. They had rabbits as well as a pet dog at the home.



Kids enjoying their KFC meal together.
I miss sitting on this swing in my grandmother's house in Malacca...



Finger licking good!


Baubles of Joy and Happiness



Kids rushing to get their share of candy canes and Gingerbread cookies




Mon showing some maternal skills


The many gifts that we brought for the children


CY giving out gingerbread man to the kids.



The pet poodle they kept at the home was always looking into the house. Unfortunately we didnt bring it any gifts.


Kids happily unwrapping their gifts



I saw one kid loving his yo-yo so much he kiseed it repeatedly!
=)



CY consoling a girl. Good training ;-P

The many necessities we brought to the home.


The wonderful Santarinas that came!



And lastly, a group pic with all the kids.

What better way than to end the night with Shrek and my own Gingerbread man.
=)
Boodyboy, out!!!

2 comments:

Friedbeef said...

Good on ya Jason. Keep up the great works :)

Boodyboy said...

James,

Gotta thank HSM for organising.
=)