Sunday, January 30, 2011

Restaurant Review: Four Seasons London



I haven't done a restaurant review in a very long time. But what better way than to revive it with a review of the famous Four Season restaurant.

Four Seasons London is a restaurant located in Bayswater, London. it is famous for its roast duck. Reviews online has been good and I have heard that this restaurant is a must go place if i ever do stop by in London. So famous is this place that I've heard about it from several friends.

My friend introduced me to the this branch in Empire SHopping Gallery in Subang.
I was very excited at this discovery, as it's about time I sank my teeth into its famous roast duck!


The fried rice was good! Very flavourful and had good 'wok hei'


Next, we had the mixed roasted meat combo, and in this picture, you see the siew yuk and char siew.

Both are decent, but wont blow your mind away.



And finally, it was the roast duck.
Four Seasons Bayswater roast duck!!!! OMG!!!
O.O

Well it was good lah, but not as awesome as I expected. Maybe because i've heard so much stories from my friends about how good it is and etc, and I may have placed it in a pedestal way too to achieve.

But its good lah...

Anyways, food here wasnt too expensive. Me and a friend spent about a total of RM50 for the food above plus wantan noodles.

I should be back here again soon to give this place another try.


Boodyboy, out!!!

No comments: