Monday, January 3, 2011

Vacancy: Urgently needs to be filled!



I have this opening right now, to be filled urgently. May need to start work as soon as February or March. Contract expires end of March but subject to renewal after that.

Position : Travel Kaki/s (1-3 positions available)

Requirements:

Fun, Laid back, Adventurous, Chatty, Nice personality. Friendly.
Patience required as photography is essential for documenting travels
Preferably above the age of 21 (legally old enough to enter bars/pubs)
No prior experience necessary. On the job training will be provided
Languages : English is preferable, Mandarin, Bahasa Malaysia, Thai, Indonesian, Vietnamese, Philipino, Chinese dialects like Hokkien, Cantonese will be an added advantage

Now before you guys eagerly apply, do note that you have to pay for your own share of the travelling. This ain't no sponsored trip!

Now for you to judge if I'm suitable to be your travel kaki:

I'm looking at 1 weeks vacation (latest end March). Due to budget constraints that would either mean somewhere local, Thailand (Krabi, Andaman Islands, Chiang Mai), Indonesia (Mount Bromo, Borobudur, Bali), Vietnam; or even Philippines.

I like adventures (jungle trekking, mountain climbing etc) but at the end of the night, I'd like a comfy place to sleep with shower.

I cant swim/dive, but I love the sea!

I want to live a week, visit onyl a few places of interest, and spend most of the time just wandering around or just being laid back, absorbing the local atmosphere.

********

If you are interested, drop me a message. I'm looking to take a week off to go somewhere nearby and would like some good company for the trip!

=)



Boodyboy, out!!!

I'd like to try the food by the roadside, cheaper and where the locals eat!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Plz let me know where you are going.. I "should" be in, depending on budget..

Boodyboy said...

okie dokie.
u can take 1 week off ar?