Thursday, February 18, 2010

The Year of the Tiger Starts

The Year of the Tiger has started pretty erratically for me. Like the Tiger's stealth, sometimes it was quiet to the point that I enjoy it. The lack of relatives visitng this year contributed hugely to the quietness. I think Attendences have dropped by 80-90% and thus my grandparents place was very very serene and peaceful. However, it lacked the festive cheer that we usually have when 4 generations descend upon my grandparent's home in Triang, Pahang.


I enjoyed the solitude it provided me, just like the Tiger's singular, solitary nature. It gives me the time to think, reflect, as well as to enjoy the beautiful scenery without the rush of CNY festivities

Yet, there are times that, my life roars into action unexpectedly, just like how a tiger stalks its prey before pouncing on it. Just like how my car pounced into the road divider early this morning and attempted to climb the tree. The result? The tree lost, and so did my car...

I have some pictures of my CNY so far. What it lacks is more time with friends, which i rarely have during CNY. But this CNY i'm back earlier than usual but I'm still struggling to fill my calender to visit my friends. I do hope to be able to arrange something last minute with them. I really miss all my friends esp during the CNY period. Esp. Those from SSG, SMK CP, AEC, Monash, OSK, and also Nielsen (you guys know who you are :-).

*The Skies were filled with stars in Triang, with the lack of light pollution*

*Fireworks from the rooftop in Triang as well as our Reunion spread, for only 5 ppl*

*The old Gate design in Triang and my nieces learning to ride the bicycle the right way in Melaka*
*Satellite dishes in B&W. My sister and my cousin AO going old skool*
*This looks like a picutre taken in the 1940s*
My accident pictures are on my facebook, and I'm too lazy to upload them here ;-p
But I'm safe and sound, with minor scratch but a big dent on my car, wallet and ego.
Anyways, I hope to see all of you friends and readers soon!!
Gong Xi Fa Cai and Wan Shi Ru Yi!
Boodyboy, out!!

No comments: