Friday, July 23, 2010

5 Pictures #1

I've been running dry on ideas recently and this is something I thought of. I will, on and off, post 5 pictures which I took recently that I like. I will then tell the story behind the picture. So how about that? I can now combine my hobby of photography and blogging about recent happenings without sounding like a "this is what i did today" blog ;-p

The pics are of low quality cause I'm afraid of photo piracy issues, hehehe




Rain drops. It's always funny how the weather can affect how we feel.

Wait a minute, this isn't the story for this picture. I'll talk about that later in another post. This picture was taken after multiple times trying to focus with my new camera. As it only has autofocus, sometimes it wouldn't focus on the object I want. Hence the advatage of having a DSLR. But yeah, this camera gives me flexibility and freedom of movement.

I caught the picture I want of raindrops on my car window and bokeh lights at the right end of the picture =)




This panoramic shot was taken at the recent Floria 2010 Festival. Its a floral festival but the picture I chose to share has nothing to do with flowers. It's a picture of my 2 friends from high school, TJ and JL. After almost 10 years together, still going strong =)

Well, about the festival, most of the flowers are the same (the tropical weather kinda limited what we could see). Not much in terms of variety, but I guess a good photographer will be able to snap some really good flower shots anyway



Rev. Thats the new gym I've just joined. Kinda empty right?

Its not your typical gym, I can assure you. The gym practices a method of workout called Crossfit. Click on the link to see how Crossfit helps us in our daily lives. And Click on Rev's link if ur interested to find out more.

Love this place as the workouts are fun. The trainers are very friendly and eager to help.

Alternatively, you can always ask me =)




The World Cup 2010 in South Africa. Finally over and its back to the football withdrawal syndrome. Good thing is that next month is August and the European football season begins!

And oh, congratulations to Spain, for winning the cup. My tip before the tournament began won, muahahahah!!!



Angkor Wat. This is the view from the East Gate. Rarely taken picture. Hence you guys should feel lucky I posted this up ;-p

A place with wonderful history, culture and people.
Definitely a great holiday destination. Once again, you can always ask me for tips about this place if you are planning to go there yourself.

It's a place you gotta go at least once in your life =)




Boodyboy, out!!!

No comments: