Thursday, March 4, 2010

Defragment. Reformat. Mylifeneedssortingout.com.my

This is it.

I don't which is scarier. The fact that I think I made a mistake. Or the fact that the way for me to resolve this mistake leaves me with an uncertain future.

I really don't know. I just realised I cannot continue to do things which are against my key personality traits. In fact, the longer I stay in this situation, the more uncomfortable I am.

I am sure the step that I have chosen to take to rectify my situation will receive lots of criticism. All I wish is that something good will come out of this sooner rather than later.

As it is, I'm already feeling uncomfortable from day to day. Yet now I am scared of the consequences to my decision to leave this uncomfortable situation.

Brickbats? Support? Criticism?

People will say,"This young man has some serious issues. Does he even know what he wants in life?"

Oh well...



Boodyboy, out!!!

No comments: