Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Talk on your handphone for free! All the time!

Let me just say this. This is not an advertorial.



This is just too good for me not to share with the world. I know some people know of this already. But most of them do not.


I was actually complaining about this to my mother and sister a few months back and now the solution has been found.



Yes, you can call your friends for free now. All the time, for lifetime. On your handphone


Now there must be a catch right? Yes there is.

If you are familiar with making calls online, you must have used Skype before.
So now the catch is that, if you have a smartphone, you can actually install Skype for mobile phones. And once you have done that, you can literally call all your friends on Skype with your mobile. THis will work if you already have data plan with your service provider (e.g. Maxis, Celcom or DiGi). Or if your phone has WiFi and you are connected to the network.



SO now, all you need to do is ensure all your friends jump on Skype. Installing it on their PCs, Laptops, or even mobile phones. This works even better than Blackberry Messenger or MSN or any of those programs simply because You can make voice calls on your phone for free.

I've installed it myself and tried it yesterday, and I'm happy to say it actually works!


I called my cousin in Australia and he was on Skype at home. So now, if only more people insall Skype, hehehe. I dont have many contacts on Skype, but if you have an account do add me.

You can download Skype here



Oh at the moment, skype is available for Blackberry, phones that run on Android as well as Symbian (Most Nokia users, all using Nokia N series) and iPhone.



Happy making free calls!!





Boodyboy, out!!

2 comments:

genex5 said...

bro in taht case.. u still need to pay for thedata plan? so its not really freee ?? rite?

Boodyboy said...

same like internet not free lor...
have to pay our broadband bill also rite?

you can consider it free if u go wifi hotspots also ;-p