Friday, March 19, 2010

JZ8

Here is a little promotion for the jazz duo that is about to have their album out in stores.
I've listened to them and I can imagine myself looping to this CD on a lazy weekend or when I'm out driving into the countryside :-)

JZ8 is a duo comprising of vocalist Lydia Chew and well known local jazz pianist, Tay Cher Siang.

Together, they titillate your aural senses with refreshing interpretations of contemporary Chinese pop songs with a pop/jazz/swing flavor like you have never heard before. I seldom see such a tight and matching combination of vocals and piano.



Their album will be out Mid April and retails at RM49.90.

Take a listen to the sample of their songs, and I think it is well worth the RM50 note which your are investing into this music.


Boodyboy, out!!!

No comments: