Saturday, April 10, 2010

Wonderland Beckons



And like the movie Alice in Wonderland, my journey to Wonderland begins tomoro.

After a hiatus of about 3 years (at least), I'll be returning.

It was my wonderland for many years as I used to head there every year without fail. Nearby getaway from the madness of the city. It's a bit unfortunate that I dont really have a great memory of this place now. For many many reasons, which its difficult for me to explain.

But I was given this opportunity to redeem the better memories of this place. And I thought to myself, it's about time for me to let it go and make better memories of this place than the 1 I currently have.

It's time to put this place back as the No.1 local destination for me
:-)


Boodyboy, out!!


p.s. Will try to take tasteful shots on this trip, hahaha ;-p

No comments: