Saturday, April 3, 2010

Walk your way to Fitness

I'm sure you all know that walking burns calories, heck even sleeping burns calories (FYI, sleeping burns 80 calories per hour).


I was walking at a department store recently, and I saw this on the display





It's called FitFlops, and they are supposedly very good for your health. Just look at the benefits listed there! It was even featured on Oprah's "My Favourite Things" segment. If Oprah endorses the product, it has to be good right?


Well, I tried it on, and they were like the most comfortable thing I've slipped my feet into!
Unfortunately, I had to take them off, as they were a bit too pricey for me.


Sigh, why do all the things which are good for your health, priced out of my reach? Looks like I gotta save up for a pair of these!




Boodyboy, out!!

No comments: