Saturday, April 24, 2010

Shutter Island



I managed to catch this movie last week with a dear old friend. It was an interesting night as I initially wanted to watch Toy Story 3D, but my friend insisted she wanted to watch something else. What made it more interesting was that that night I had the option of choosing between 2 fabulous women to go out with, hahaha!!

The unfortunate thing is that both women are already unavailable, no matter how attractive they were (although I wouldn't mind being the fling ;-p).

The venue was also a strange option, Berjaya Times Square. And the only reason why we chose that place was because the screen time suited us. DInner was at Papa John's Pizza, another franchise owned by the Berjaya Group. However, i think the food there kind of disappointed me. DOnt think I'll be back for seconds.

On to the movie, its a great movie if you like thrillers. Once of the most mind engaging movies i've watched for sometime. The movie was well played out, and Leonardo Di Caprio did a great job in this movie.

Not once was I bored despite it being 2 hour plus long. As usual, there are many twists and turns in this movie and I enjoyed every bit of it.

I highly recommend the movie if you are in the mood for some thinking and unravelling.
As for the book, i dont know how good it is, but the movie's great ;-p

8/10 for me!!


Boodyboy, out!

No comments: