Friday, April 23, 2010

Looking back on 5 years of Boodyblog

This month marks 5 years of me on the blogosphere!

When i first started i was already on this bandwagon much later than most people, but that was because i didnt have access to a reliable internet service.

I wasn't expecting much from blogging, and i certainly didnt expect that I could blog for so many years.

I never blogged for money, that is partly due to my whiny posts, and due to the lack of readers( to whoever who still reads this, thanks a lot!). ALthough i would love to blog for money (like Kenny Sia et al), there would have been restrictions to my posts. I'm glad that i dont have this restriction and it's been great to look back at some of my older posts.

I have 3 blogs, the latest being this (hosted on Blogger). The first was hosted on Friendster (2 years), and the 2nd on Multiply (1 year).

For those who may not have known me then or find it too much to read all my previous posts, I will list down some of my favourite or memorable posts here. It's all links, so you will have to click on the link to read the posts. And is not in any order. I'm just going thru them now as well

:-D

Boody's Fave Blogposts!!

1st Reported case of Post Holiday Depression (PHD)

When i was young and naive, thinking about relationships


My 1st time

My 1st training misadventure in JB (due to the color of the text that has blended with the background color in the blog, please highlight the page so you can read the rest of the text) Oh and the post immediately after that were my feelings about the incident.

Trying to make a change

my 1st post on the Annual hungry police festival

my dating strengths and weaknesses back then

goals in life


Little things you wouldn't know about Boody during his time at OSK Trustees

my very young toughts of the world before i graduated

my thoughts on women's right in Uni

can boody get a book deal?

when i was looking for my 1st job after graduating

interviews tips from my own experience

Boody's human lifecycle theory

I guess thats a quick summary from my previous 2 blogs. the rest u can find them here on this blog!

Hope you enjoy reading them posts!


Boodyboy, out!!


No comments: