Saturday, April 3, 2010

The Night I watched Date Night




I was lucky enough to have been able to catch the preview of this movie starring Steve Carrell. I've been a Steve Carrell fan since days of The Office, 40 Year Old Virgin and etc. I was actually waiting for the movie to be released next week until my friend, SM mentioned that she has extra tickets to catch it. Like a hungry crocodile, I snapped up the opportunity within the split second ;-p

The movie was laugh out loud from the start to the finish. Not one moment was the movie boring, or felt too draggy. The story was well played out and the plot, was well, it's comedy lah!

Both the lead characters were well played by both Steve and Tina (of the 30 Rock fame) and the funniest scene has to be the one with the cab driver.

Mark Wahlberg also guest stars in this movie, though he isn't funny, Look at his shoulder! Man that guy has nice shoulders! Fans of Mark Wahlberg should definitely watch this movie, as he is virtually topless 75% of his screen time ;-p



How would I rate the movie? 7/10 for sure. Its not the best comedy out there, but it makes a good movie if you're out on a date ;-p



Boodyboy, out!!

No comments: