Friday, June 25, 2010

Does the creative juice flow better when you are full of emotions?

It's almost 2am now (by the time this post is up, its past 2 am for sure).
My mind is blank. I really want to blog about something, but I have absolutely nothing to talk about. It has been World Cup all the way. I could talk about Wimbledon and the world record match of more than 10 hours (still yet to be concluded). But Idon't feel like writing about world news. No local news either.

I want to write something that has caught my mind, my imagination, my inspiration. Enough of World Cup predictions (I stopped cause i got the last 1 all wrong ;-p). Apparently, all these have gone dry on me for the past week. And just when i thought i could average a blogpost everyday of the month for the 1st time!

Well i guess, for me, i definitely feel more creative when I am full of emotions, whether happy or otherwise. I guess emotions trigger the creative side of me. What about you?

wait.... i thik i have an idea coming up!
*light bulb lights up!!!*


Boodyboy, out!!!

No comments: