Sunday, June 13, 2010

Married Life - Carl & Ellie by Michael Giacchino



This is a 4 minute clip from Disney's UP. A simple scene with any dialogue, depicting the married life of Carl & Ellie.

I think it is definitely the most meaningful 4 minutes of any movie i have ever watched so far.

It just shows us the ups and downs on a simple married couple and within that 4 minutes, we ride along their emotional highs and lows. We become connected to their story, and the story seems simple and reflective enough of our daily lives.

I've watched this movie at least 3-4 times now and I still love it a lot. The undying love of Carl, to fulfill the dreams of his wife Ellie, is commendable and downright exemplery. How I wish most married couple's lives are like that. Most of the time, we take for granted our partners and disputes arise over the most trivial of matters.

Oh well, i think its enough emo stuff from me today (though I really hope to find some1 and lead a life that is something like what Carl and Ellie has).

Enjoy the clip =)

Boodyboy, out!!

No comments: