Sunday, June 13, 2010

FIFA World Cup 2010 : My Prediction for Day 3

This comes in a bit late as I've been out the whole day. The 1st match is being played as I'm typing this.

A short post this time around for my predictions due to lack of time, so i won't be able top elaborate on why I predict the scores.

Group C: Algeria vs Slovenia

I think this match is too close to call. Both also weak teams, but I still believe Slovenia has a little edge in terms of quality. Narrow win to Slovenia or a score draw.


Group D: Serbia vs Ghana

Ghanaians are just about the strongest African team other than Ivory Coast. The Serbian defence, on th other hand is very strong. I see a draw for this match, if not then Serbia might steal victory from a set piece.


Group D: Germany vs Australia

Good news for Aussies is that Tim Cahill and Harry Kewell are fit to start the game tonight. Germany have lost their captain in Michael Ballack, but i think are still too strong for Australia. The best result Australia can hope for is a draw here. Germans to win this 2-0 or 2-1.



Boodyboy, out!!

No comments: