Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Me

the definition of Me


Main Entry: me
Pronunciation: \ˈmē\
Function: pronoun
Definition:

1. is a simple guy, looking for his place in this wonderful world.

2. doesn't want much in his life. Infinite/obscene amounts money is always a bonus but not a requirement.

3. would love to be very rich, open my own sport complex for my local community and sponsor budding atheletes. Would also love to have my own financial planning practice where I can help the average Joe realise their financial goals (something akin to what AKPK is doing but on a more modest scale).

4. would love to be happily married to a woman I consider my best friend, if our paths do ever cross. Nothing better than having a best friend with you for the rest of your life =)

5. always wanted to play football professionally since I was a kid, but the lack of ability limited my opportunities. Now I just wished my parents sent me to golf school when I was young.

6. is never keen on "trying out" relationships. Love cannot be tried out. I cannot possibly love so many ppl in my life. Its strange how life makes things so contradictory.

7. is my favourite number, worn by the Man Utd great, Eric Cantona. Also my birthdate.

8. always loves to be the solution provider. If you have a need/ need help/ have a request, I will try my best to help you out with it. My motto: Don't worry, leave it to me and I'll take care of everything.

9. In hindsight, I realised I can't do this for every1 I know. In the end, I can't help that many people and I've also learnt that I cannot expect anything in return (much as I wish to think that in this world, if you do something good, it will come back to you).

10. is always very optimistic and forward thinking. But sometimes (most of the time), I get ahead of myself and start dreaming. In the end, I end up very disappointed if things don't work out.

11. always wondered if love is really important in a long term relationship/marriage. I only know that it is very important in the start, but in the end, its always a lot of other things needed to keep it going. Which makes me wonder, it a lot of other things are important in the long run, shouldn't we look for those in a person rather than love?

12. always thinks too much. Over-analysing makes me neurotic and think of things that will only upset me further.

13. is working to make a living, hopefully a better than average living ;-)

14. always has problems opening up to people he is close to. There are however, a few people whom he has that connection with, and its not easy to find. I guess thats what we crave for in life. To find that special connection.

15. has always wished it was easier finding some1 to settle down with. Life nowadays has made it difficult with so many requirements. In the earlier days, you would just get into an arranged marriage and that would be it. Problem solved. Just as long as you 2 understand that you both must stay dedicated to each other, then it's easy
:-p

16. All I want is to just go home everyday to the person I would love to spend the rest of my life with, cuddle up at home for movies on weekends, or just take an impromptu drive out on a sunny day.



Boodyboy, out!!

No comments: